DEFINITION OF TERMS
- “Administration of the Company’s website” (hereinafter referred to as the “Site Administration”) – employees authorized to manage the website, acting on behalf of “The Kernel” LLC, who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data, subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- “Personal data” – any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
- “Processing of personal data” – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- “Confidentiality of personal data” is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to personal data to prevent their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- “User of the Company’s website” (hereinafter referred to as the User) is a person who has access to the Website via the Internet and uses the Company’s Website.
- “Cookies” – a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user’s computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- “IP address” – a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the user of the site of the Company.
- last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
- User telephone number;
- email address (e-mail);
- mailing address;
- User’s place of residence.
The Kernel LLC protects Data that is automatically transmitted in the process of viewing ad units and when visiting pages on which a statistical script of the system can be installed:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that accesses the display of advertising);
- access time;
- address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Company’s website that require authorization.
The Kernel LLC collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
OBJECTIVES OF COLLECTING USER PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Administration of the Company website may use the User’s personal data in order to:
- Identification of the User registered on the Company’s website for placing an order and (or) concluding an Agreement remotely with LLC The Kernel.
- Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Company Site.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Company’s Website, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmations of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Creating an account for mailing lists or further correspondence, if the User has agreed to create an account or created it himself.
- Notifications by the User of the Company Site about the status of the Order.
- Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, contesting a payment, determining the right to receive a credit line by the User.
- Providing the User with effective client and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Company’s Website.
- Providing the User, with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Company or on behalf of the direct partners of the Company.
- Implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the User.
- Providing the User with access to the websites or services of the Company’s partners in order to receive products, updates, and services.
WAYS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User’s order placed on the Website of The Kernel LLC, including the delivery of the Goods.
The User’s personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The Site Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data. However, the Company does not bear any financial responsibility.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user must:
- Provide information about personal data that is necessary to use the Company’s Website.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of a change of this information.
The site administration is obliged:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contacting or requesting the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PARTIES
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- It became public before its loss or disclosure.
- It was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration.
- It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Company’s website and the Website Administration, a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute) is mandatory.
The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
If no agreement is reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Updated April 25, 2023