YubiKey 5Ci is a hardware authentication device that provides superior protection against phishing, meets modern security standards and offers a wide selection of types of reliable authentication. This key is designed to work with devices with USB-A and Lightning ports Lightning support in YubiKey 5Ci came in response to the growing number of supported iOS apps, including 1Password, Bitwarden, Dashlane, Keeper Security, LastPass, and Okta, as well as some services through the Brave browser.
Like the entire 5th series, YubiKey 5Ci includes support for FIDO2, which allows users and organizations to perform passwordless login to accounts. YubiKey 5Ci includes the following functions:
- Support for reliable one-factor, two-factor and multi-factor hardware authentication
- Strong authentication with multi-protocol support (Yubico OTP, OATH-HOTP, OATH-TOTP, U2F, Smart Card (PIV), and OpenPGP)
- Willingness to work with hundreds of online services
- Impeccable user experience, reliability and ease of use, which help reduce IT infrastructure maintenance costs
How it works:
- Select a service to enter, enter your username and password
- After prompted, insert YubiKey into the USB port or Lightning in iPhone
- Log in to your account without too much effort, just by touching the gold sensor contacts on the key
- Strong one-factor, two-factor and multi-factor hardware authentication
- Fast and easy one-touch authentication
- Reduces IT infrastructure maintenance costs
- Multiple protocol support in one key
- Made in the USA and Sweden
- Four times faster than entering one-time passwords
- Always ready to go, no batteries or internet connection needed
- Log in to your Microsoft accounts with YubiKey 5Ci Passwordless login available on supported devices 7
- Supported Protocols: FIDO2, FIDO U2F, Smart Card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Supported Protocols: RSA 40964, RSA 30724, RSA 2048, RSA 1024, ECC p2565, ECC p3845
- The hardware base based on a secure cryptographic module Interface:
- Interface: USB-C, Lightning
- Works with Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, and popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox 1, Safari 2, Edge 6, and Opera3
- Works with Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Twitter, LastPass, Dashlane and hundreds of other online services.
- Smart Card Compatible (PIV), Windows driver available
- In Firefox, by default, U2F support is disabled and must be enabled manually in the about: config settings section. Some services that use U2F do not work with Firefox even after enabling this option. For best compatibility, we recommend using the Chrome browser.
- Not compatible with FIDO U2F or FIDO2 / WebAuthn
- Not compatible with FIDO2 / WebAuthn
- Only supported by OpenPGP
- Only supported by smart card mode (PIV)
- Requires Windows 10 version 1809 or later. Edge Browser Does Not Support U2F API
- This feature is supported by any Windows-compatible PC with Windows 10 version 1809 or later installed and Edge browser installed.
|TYPE OF PACKAGING||